Sunday, July 19, 2015

Living Room Vision Board

Even though we are probably six to eight months out, Mom and I have started to prepare for our inevitable downsizing move.  Back to apartment living for us!  That means saying goodbye to our 3,000 foot Craftsman rental, which I will miss for sure.

But new adventures and places await.  As I said, Southern Vermont is our target area.  But in the meantime, we have to weed out the furniture, kitchen stuff and home décor we can live without.  And in the process of discussing this, and debating how we will put together our living room stuff, this is the Vision Board I made.  As much as I swear against beige, with all of this color going on, I am planning on the Ikea Ektorp sofa in beige as our new living room seating of choice when we move.  Most everything else on here we already own or something really similar to it!

Red and teal forever!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this board! so you in every way. And now I get to visit VT ;)

    ReplyDelete