Thursday, November 12, 2015

Lunch Break Christmas Jackpot!!!!!!!

The Target Onespot is on point for Christmas.  It was made for me.  And it suckered me in, big time.

Red, white, black and burlap and chalkboard.  And plaid!  Is there a surer way to get me this year, than plaid?

Run, don't walk down to Target before all the good stuff is gone.  Except not to the Torrington store, because I got the last of the pillows and some other stuff.  Hopefully they restock!

Here are my picture of the haul:

Really digging the storage baskets in a flame stitch and buffalo check, plus the chalkboard signs in the front.

Black and white striped ribbon, and 2 very cute red candle tins

Red and white snowflake coasters, Snowflake straws, and red glass mini jars to use on my planned Holiday Cocoa bar, PLUS a couple of white and black plaid placemats.

$3 pillows!  Enough said.

The cutest mini trees ever.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment