Saturday, October 17, 2015

DIY Ornament Wreath


I have been planning out my Christmas mantel early this year, and I wanted a wreath to be the centerpiece.  Only, I didn't like anything I found in my price range and I didn't want to spend a fortune.

Finally, on Pinterest, I stumbled across this tutorial from Live, Love, DIY.  Here is the link and a picture of one of hers:

 
 
 
So, I took my happy butt down to the Dollar Tree today, just like the blog tutorial woman did, and bought about 150 various red and gold ornaments, (large, medium and small.)  I also bought some ribbon and a Styrofoam floral wreath form from Joann Fabric.  I probably spent about $20 total.  Still worth it, compared to the high prices of wreaths I had been scoping out.
 
Here are my pictures and the final product!  I am going to make a fancy bow closer to Christmas with this Bow maker thing I got at the church penny auction last year. 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment