Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Rearranging

I feel really happy today for a totally, flat out, superficial reason.  I bossed my family around today while rearranging the living room and the dining room, and now it looks up to my standards.  Finally!  And I painted the first coat of my mother's sunroom this beautiful gold color that she picked out.  And I staked out the spot in the dining room where MY Christmas tree is going to be located, and my mother's with her theme will be in the sunroom so that we can see it through the french doors.

Anyway, it made me happy to get this house set up finally and take charge of that.  I must drive my family nuts, but they love me.

I'll post a picture when the sunroom is done.  My brother in law just said, "Um, why aren't you working as an interior decorator person?"  Mostly because I have absolutely no idea how I would make a living out of something like that in backwoods CT where I live.  But it would be fun.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this. Rearranging and decorating makes me happy as well. I'm so glad you are doing something that feeds your soul. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I love this! And I agree, you have great taste and a great eye. Come decorate for me?? I have a futon you can stay on and then you can come to a barre n9ne class too (LOL). ;-)

    ReplyDelete