Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmasfying my room at 3 in the morning...

Ugh, I can't sleep.  Nothing is bothering me: it's just one of those days where I can't seem to settle in.  So?  I finished my room.  Put every last random box in my hallway in storage.  Finally.  After five fricken months of living here.  And I Christmasfied it.  Yes, I just made that up (obviously.)

I can't take a picture to save my life.  And my iphone likes to put random anomalies and orbs into my photos (probably because the lens is dirty or something).  So, I tried to clean it, but that didn't really help.  Who knows.  I'll never be able to be a crafting or decorating blogger because I suck at photography.  Like big time suck.

Here's the room you've all seen before, but new, improved and full of more stuff...

















2 comments:

  1. I'm tired just looking at all you did at 3 am! looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! My accessorizing looks much cooler in person, but I can't take a photo to save my life. True story.

      Delete