Monday, December 9, 2013

Closet Mishap

I meant to have my holiday photos up by now!  But I don't because, I had a little rental mishap...

Basically, I had a ceiling tile cave in, in my bedroom closet, due to a water leak.  Not only did I have to wash and rewash two entire sheet sets to get that mildew smell out, I had to empty half my closet so that the property managers have access to fix it.  Now they just called and said they are coming tomorrow, but I need to take EVERYTHING out of the closet which just thrills me!  Ugh.

Sooooo, the apartment is not looking picture worthy thanks to this.  But rest assured, I will take pictures soon.  I burned balsam scented candles ALL weekend because I am missing that fresh cut greenery smell now that for the first time in my life, I have put up a large artificial tree.  I'll get over it eventually.

In the interim, here is a picture of one of my weekend DIY projects.  Empty black wood frame + my current wrapping paper favorite = easy holiday table decor. 


1 comment:

  1. that is a GENIUS idea!! I love that frame! And I hope the closet sitch is fixed soon. what a PITA. I also burned balsam candles this weekend. it really does help a bit doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete