Thursday, December 12, 2013

Shannon's Holiday Duplex

Today I wanted to share a little tour of my youngest sister's Christmas living room.  She and her fiance have just moved into a new small space, and as you know, I love sharing the apartment love.  A rental can still be a beautiful home when you work with your space instead of against it.  And, in a time when most people are experimenting with new color schemes and non-traditional holiday decor, I kind of adore the fact that she stuck to the red, gold and green theme, albeit with a very contemporary twist.  Enjoy!  (Oh, and with the black and red decor, I think you can see that she and I are clearly kindred spirits, not just sisters.)





















1 comment:

  1. SO COZY! And so similar to your style, yet slightly different. That's what sisters/kindreds are all about huh? Love it!

    ReplyDelete