Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Etsy Shop is Live!

After three years I have finally done it.

Etsy is up and running.  There are still a few items to post at a later date, but this is most of it for now.

Here is the link.  https://www.etsy.com/shop/MiscellaneousM

thanks in advance for checking it out!

Local people: if you want something, there is no reason to deal with shipping.  Just let me know and we will talk about it.  Message me.

Again, the shop email is handmadebymiscellaneousm@gmail.com



2 comments:

  1. That’s great! I may have taken you a while, but better late than never, right? I'm sure that time has allowed you to study the market conditions, and study all the angles in starting an Etsy enterprise. In which case, it was time well spent. I hope this works real well for you. Good luck!

    Joshua Price @ Branding First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I definitely researched tips while preparing. Mostly it's the photography that held me back: it's not my strongest skill! But you want decent photos of your products. I need a good photographer in my life lol.

      Delete